Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking an Associate Systems Analyst to join the Solutions Team in its Boston office that focuses on providing tier 1 incident management support for production systems. If you enjoy analyzing and resolving live technical issues, collaborating with a variety of internal teams, and identifying system trends, this is an ideal role to jump start your career!
NOTE ABOUT ROLE: This role is responsible for monitoring our award-winning software across global enterprise systems. On a daily basis, the Associate Systems Analyst will be resolving and escalating issues to appropriate internal resources within our IT and client service teams. This incumbent will additionally leverage monitoring tools to measure changes in client environment and conduct follow up activities to ensure environment and software are operating with optimal functionalization. The Associate Systems Analyst will also be looked upon to provide ad-hoc trend analysis to Solutions Managers.
- Provide continuous surveillance of hardware and software monitoring systems
- Investigate all alerts, troubleshoot and repair issues, and correct electronic trading issues; escalate as required following established protocol
- Utilize various monitoring tools to identify client systems status
- Identify when client issues are or have occurred, and resolve and communicate as appropriate
- Escalate infrastructure or product issues to IT, other client service teams and various vendors and third parties
- Investigate service outages, incidents and systems issues; log and track within Salesforce
- Identify potential adverse trends with systems and work to identify root cause and address within the organization
- Provide input for standard processing, tools and metrics to enhance monitoring capabilities
- Perform daily checklist procedures and shift hand off procedures
- Build and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize for effective and timely resolutions
- Understands current needs of monitoring as well as future needs
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Understanding of ITIL best practices is preferred
- Knowledge of Financial industry, capital markets, electronic trading and financial technologies is a plus
HOURS: 2nd Shift 3pm to 11pm Sunday-Thursday or Monday-Friday
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.