Office Tour Photos
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Were looking for a Support Engineer to join our Support team to help provide comprehensive technical application support and analysis in a fast-paced SaaS environment. In the role, one must be able to work directly with customers in high-pressure situations; have strong analytic, organizational, time management, and communication skills. Were looking for a team player that possesses the willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.This role is cross-functional interacting with Operations, Account Management, Engineering, and many other teams.
- Interact directly with customers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve data and product interface problems
- Use problem-solving, critical-thinking and multi-tasking skills to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components and application functionality
- Use troubleshooting experience to create and update our team Knowledge-base articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQs, and other related support collateral.
- Ability to mentor and display leadership and ownership of issues
- Familiarity with SQL, TSql, PL/SQL or similar database infrastructure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels of client organizations.
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment with an appreciation of aggressive goals
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues and identify root causes.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related field
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with Drupal or other CMS is a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From