Office Tour Photos
Eze’s forward facing Client Solutions team is currently hiring an Associate Analyst to join our growing team in Eze’s Boston office. The Solutions team serves as both the initial point of contact for our hedge fund and traditional asset management clients as well as passionate product experts leading the way in setting the bar for customer satisfaction. We leverage cutting edge technology to deliver a creative, unique, high-touch approach to client service. Since the Solutions team is at the heart of our success, we invest heavily in our team with an immersive training program, peer coaching, and hands-on management to provide you the necessary skills and tools for your career at Eze Software.
- Consult with clients to deliver solutions on day-to-day product inquiries
- Assessing, troubleshooting, and tracking requests while providing real-time solutions
- Collaborate with our Client Success Managers, to ensure an overarching premier client service experience, by providing real-time updates and regular touch-points with clients
- Participate in training to deepen knowledge of financial markets and the OMS, EMS, and PMA product suites.
- Act as an escalation for client counterparties and internal teams for appropriate issue resolution
- Each Analyst will serve as the key client contact interacting frequently with Portfolio Managers, Traders, CFOs, CTOs, Operations, and IT support.
- Recent college graduates are welcome!
- Bachelor’s Degree or 0-2 years of relevant experience in customer service and technology
- Strong client facing skills demonstrated in excellent verbal and written communications.
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis/resolution skills.
- Ability and experience to work effectively and directly with clients.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From