We are looking for an Associate Test Engineer to join our QA team. The successful candidate will help build the tools and test suites that help us guarantee the quality of the Wellframe digital care management platform.
You will be working closely with other engineers, product managers and designers, translating business requirements that have an impact on patient care, helping us to speed up development and ensuring that we are releasing the best possible product to our users.
Areas of Responsibility:
Translating user stories into test suits
- Working closely with scrum masters to understand the business problems.
- Collaborating with engineers to ensure test plans cover the developed features.
- Writing automated tests to cover business requirements.
- Executing and maintaining tests and reporting test results.
- Tracking and updating issues and defects to closure.
- Working with senior test engineers to validate approach.
Develop common tools and frameworks
- Working with senior test engineers to develop common tools to speed up system testing and requirements validation.
Experience & Skills
- A B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field of study.
- Experience with object oriented programming languages like Java or Python
- Knowledge of web and mobile automated QA tools, and can leverage these to implement a flexible test automation framework.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable explaining technical problems and plans in person and in writing.
- Strong understanding of test-driven development and ability to advocate and teach best practices.
- Is a developer at heart - QA by trade- with a passion to achieve test coverage through automation.
- Has experience with continuous integration, and continuous integration frameworks to support rapid development.
- Works effectively in fast-paced, agile startup environment, and finds fulfillment delivering innovative solutions.
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.