We are looking for an Engineer to join our Clinicals team within our Core Services Engineering organization. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You are a developer with experience building full stack web applications. You are an excellent communicator that is capable of quickly picking up the complicated healthcare space.
As an engineer on the athenaClinicals Product team, you may have the opportunity to work on a broad range of product components and workflows used by doctors and clinicians, such as; order management, prescriptions, lab/imaging results, medical history documentation, and the coordination of patient care, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings.
You are a tenacious, but nimble learner, who demonstrates design & engineering excellence.
The Team: Our athenaClinicals team builds code that matters, working on the beating heart of doctors workflows that is used by over 100,000 healthcare providers daily. We build the interface that makes the interactions between these providers and the electronic health record as seamless as possible, and elevates what the doctor needs to see, when they need to see it. This team is innovative, passionate, and driven by our mission to help make an impact.
- Design and develop code on an agile team of Engineers, a Scrum Master, a Product Owner, and Experience Designer
- Collaborate with team members to promote productivity and effectiveness; share business and technical insights with the broader engineering and product organization
- About 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- Proficient in at least one modern programming language; relational databases, with modern UI frameworks helpful
- We work in Agile environment, so any Agile experience or CI/CD concepts is helpful
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, SQL, RESTful API, and various other technologies is helpful