Datto, the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), is looking for entry level, Associate Sales Development Representatives.
- Achieves or exceeds assigned sales targets
- Meets or exceeds weekly activity metrics
- Documents all activity in CRM system
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of assigned products
- Effectively delivers script and qualification in efforts to recruit prospect attendees for Datto events
- Researches, qualifies and adds new prospects to the Datto database
- Work specialized campaigns as assigned by management to increases prospects and lead quality/information
- Support chat response to prospects on the Datto website, nurturing them to direct engagement with an SDR/sales representative.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literacy to include G suite, internet research tools and comfort with CRM systems such as SalesForce.com
- Perform high volume daily prospecting activity
- Solid research skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.