Eze Software Group is currently seeking a Associate QA Engineer that is passionate about delivering quality products to our clients. As a Associate QA Engineer, you will work with open source technologies as well as develop and execute test cases, automated scripts, and regression suites to ensure our software functionality meets the highest standards of quality before going out to production using cutting edge technologies. You will also collaborate with product development, and product managers to help release new functionality to our clients. We work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment, and we are seeking QA Engineers who can not only bring their experience to the team but can also explore new and interesting ways for us to efficiently test our product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products
- Analyze business requirements to develop and execute comprehensive test plan with systematic QA methodology
- Participate in continuous improvement of testing process and procedures by analyzing reported bugs and then assessing test coverage and project execution around these areas.
- Evaluate quality risk for product changes and propose test strategy to address risks.
- Lead and train others in creating and executing test plans
- Analyze test results to assure quality of existing and new functionalities
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
- Creating and expanding automated regression tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similarly technical/quantitative field or: equivalent
- Blend of automation and manual experience
- FinTech experience is a plus, not a must!!
- Passion for exploring new technologies and processes
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology offering 3 industry-leading products that support the front, middle, and back office: the Eze OMS™, RealTick EMS™, and Tradar PMS™. Eze Software serves more than 1,500 buy- and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Its clients include broker-dealers, endowments, family offices, hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, and professional individual investors. Eze Software employs more than 850 people worldwide. It is based in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, New York, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.