Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 140 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Associate Project Manager will play a critical role in the Amwell Hosting department. Specifically, managing internal projects related to internal technology, application support, network operations, hosting operations, and improvement of internal processes.
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage all internal project tasks and milestones of assigned projects.
- Collaborate with other team members including Application Engineering, Cyber Command Center, Network Engineering, R&D, Professional Services, and Technical Services.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the applications, software, and processes used within the Hosting teams.
- Organize action plans and track task completion. Facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Developing and tracking plans for multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Tracking costs against budget projections to measure project efficiency
- Providing clear, concise status reporting for technical and executive leadership
- 1-3 years relevant experience required.
- 1+ years working with software products, healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management or similar required
- Proven skills in working with multi-faceted teams and multi-faceted people
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
- Experience working with Engineering, Hosting, and other internal technical teams
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP a big plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Should you join Amwell and the Hosting team, you can expect:
Amwells Hosting group is a mission-focused technology team made up the best and brightest technical talent. Our engineers specialize in Information Technology, Cyber Security & Compliance, Hosting Operations and Network Engineering.
We leverage the latest technologies including an array of deployment and management tools as well as several cyber threat intelligence networks to keep our systems running smoothly around the clock.
If you enjoy working hard, challenging yourself, and staying at the cutting edge of technology, this is the team for you.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans