Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Thrasio is looking for a Junior Product Manager to work as part of a team to quickly iterate with our fast-growing M&A business and technology staff to solve business problems; define and deliver new tools that will have big impacts on efficiency; and help Thrasio build the best-in-class internal and user-facing tools that will enable us to be the consumer products company for the next century.
A successful candidate will work with the team to identify and deliver creative solutions to business problems. You will work with business stakeholders to collect and document user requirements, build both business and technical specifications, and work hand-in-hand with Business and Technology teams to ensure delivery of new tools and features for our fast-growing organization.
- Transform user requirements into detailed specifications and tickets; work with the technology team to scope and prioritize work, and guide execution in an agile development process
- Work with Senior Product Managers to ship features that benefit users and drive material business outcomes
- Own QA and ensure that products and features meet specification and data quality benchmarks
- Be the first line of defense for reacting to, diagnosing, and resolving issues as they arise
- Develop a deep understanding of current user workflows and help to identify opportunities for improving efficiency
- Document existing and proposed products and features for both internal reference and for end users
- Keep stakeholders updated on progress and help to gather feedback as their needs change over time
What you bring to the party:
- 1yr+ working experience in a Product related role or a desire to transition into Product Management
- A strong track record of execution: in your current and previous jobs you were known as someone who consistently delivered results
- A craving to understand things -- you have a habit of getting to the root of the problem, and identifying the whys and the hows
- Ability to document business requirements clearly and consistently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -- you can concisely articulate problems and solutions to engineers, designers, and business stakeholders
- Strong data analytics skills and a detail-oriented mind (*You do not need to know how to code)Bonus points: familiarity with software, software development, or SQL
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.