Life at Superpedestrian is about creating the magic that people feel when they ride the Copenhagen Wheel. One of the many reasons Superpedestrian succeeds at bringing an innovative, world-changing product like the Copenhagen Wheel to market is the collaborative work we do in Product Management. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring the Wheel and related services.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with and manage projects within the product management team
- Conduct market research and analysis of the bicycle, e-bike and enabling tech industries
- Be responsible for working with product and engineers to scope and deliver new features
- Speak with customers and create customer surveys to derive insights
- Help groom the product backlog and shape the product roadmap
- Help with product testing and release planning
- Measure the adoption of new product features
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in technical, design, business or related fields is required
- Ability to understand the immediate and long term business implications of your projects
- A quick and self-motivated learner with the ability to work on projects independently
- Ability to comprehend and communicate technical concepts in writing and in person
- Experience working with technical and non-technical cross-organization teams
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products
- Detail-oriented, with good design instincts and product taste
- Resourcefulness, grit and the ability to get work done
- Reliability, responsiveness and strong organizational skills
- True passion for the Superpedestrian mission
- Curiosity, and a never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Openness to critical feedback to level up as a PM
Strong interest and working knowledge of bicycles is a plus
Superpedestrian brings together a team of extraordinary people for one vision: transforming urban mobility. Our first move? Pedal power. We have an exclusive license to MIT’s Copenhagen Wheel, thousands of pre-order sales and backing from tier-one venture capital investors. Together, our team is now bringing the Wheel to the masses.
The Copenhagen Wheel is an electronic assist robot that responds seamlessly to how you ride. It makes biking a breeze. To work with us, you don’t have to be the world’s most obsessed cyclist, but you should possess a strong desire to change the way people everywhere move about cities. We’re revolutionizing personal transit for a sustainable future.
It should be a no-brainer: Superpedestrian is an equal opportunity employer, with women and minorities strongly encouraged to apply. We care about your skills and your character. If we think there’s a good fit, we will get in touch. So please, no phone calls or recruiters.