About the Team
Framework is building a highly curious, mission-driven product team, working at the top of our collective game to support people as they navigate homeownership decisions. We are building a team of homeownership experts, researchers, and designers to build high-impact products, leading with empathy, connection, and inclusive design. Framework is at a pivotal moment in our growth, and this team has the opportunity to shift the experience of homeownership from one that is stressful and transactional to one that produces the profound sense of accomplishment that should come from owning ones home.
About the Role
The Associate Product Manager will support Framework product teams tactical execution across all stages of the product lifecycle. This person will work on a highly collaborative, interdisciplinary team providing critical product and project management support. This is an exciting position with opportunity for contribution and growth with the opportunity to progress to a Product Manager over time.
This position reports to the Product Manager and is located in Boston, Massachusetts.
What Youll Do
- Work closely with the Product Manager to develop and manage the product backlog based on business and stakeholder needs. Write effective user stories that help the dev team understand the business objectives and provide actionable guidance for what they are building.
- Test features throughout the product life cycle to ensure they meet products requirements, highlight bugs, and identify opportunities for improvements in user experience. Coordinate with quality assurance on testing new feature sets and validating bug fixes.
- Help manage the release process for a Product. Including coordinating with teams/functions across the organization to develop and launch a product on-time and on-budget.
- Practice continuous improvement, streamlining workflows and business processes through collaborative engagement with the team.
- Support product owners in developing and tracking KPIs for product performance and usage by collaborating with our business insights team.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders, including information systems, marketing, partnerships, business insights, customer support, and operations.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain project timelines and ensure deadlines are met. Provide project management support to the product team. Including: scheduling meetings, taking notes, tracking action items, and ensuring deadlines are met.
What Youll Bring
- Project management experience: Demonstrated experience effectively managing complex projects with tight timelines; appreciation for having a daily mix of self-directed independent work alongside collaborative projects.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated success in communicating timelines, dependencies and requirements across cross-functional teams in order to deliver projects on time to required specs.
- A strong sense of empathy and desire to connect with and understand the way people think and the diverse ways they live their lives.
- Ownership mentality with an ability to take on projects and move past obstacles and roadblocks while helping other stakeholders and managers understand your vision.
- Experience in, or interest in learning, product management, SCRUM practices, and/or agile development.
- An orientation toward learning and exploration, with an interest in learning from and sharing with teammates.
- Willingness and ability to travel ~20% of the time and ability to work effectively with remote teammates.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred
- Experience using JIRA
- Our vision inspires you!
This is a full-time, exempt position.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job requires the routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. It requires the ability to speak and hear in person, over the phone, and in settings where there are groups of people. Occasional travel is required, including overnight travel for up to four days at a time and travel via airplane.
What Well Offer You / Benefits of Working for Framework
The Framework team is a group of thoughtful, creative, and caring human beings. Our company boasts employees that hail from several different countries and speak a multitude of languages. We are collaborators who value each others differences and are committed to bringing our authentic selves to work each day, so that we might design quality products for humans that need them. We offer a suite of benefits designed to support our employees thriving in the workplace, including but not limited to:
Flexible Work Schedules
Health Plans Incl. Dental and Vision
401(k) Savings Plan
11 Paid Holidays Incl. Election Day
52 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to help build and deliver cutting edge, socially-driven products from scratch!
About the Company
Framework is a startup social enterprise built on a simple idea: every homebuyer should have access to unbiased information about the mortgage process and feel knowledgeable about the responsibilities of owning a home. And moreit should be easy and affordable.
We are proudly pro-homeownership and believe it is a uniquely accessible and powerful way for people to build long term financial security. We make it easier for people to do this by providing the tools we believe will lead prospective homebuyers into homes that improve their quality of life, giving them the space to grow into their future, and gain value over time.
From our state-of-the art homebuyer education course that has helped over 700K people into their homes since its inception, to our newest digital homebuyer and homeownership experienceKeepHomeour mission to support homeowners continues to grow every year, and so does our team!
As we leverage the power of technology to strengthen communities one homeowner at a time, the individual contributions of our tight-knit team play a vital, daily role in shaping our products and services. Creative thinking, collaboration, and problem solving are at the core of the Framework culture, and were seeking team members with drive and ingenuity to add to the mix.
Come join us!
The position description is a guide to the critical duties and essential functions of the job, not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands and work environment conditions. Position descriptions are reviewed and revised to meet Frameworks changing needs, at the sole discretion of management.