Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to a Lead Production Support Engineer and work with a team on internal projects growing new processes, improving existing processes, and driving customer success.
- You'll work with our customers, being a first line of defense in helping solve their complex issues - including questions on application architecture, performance, security, and everything in between.
- You'll be an advocate for customers' needs, working with different other teams to ensure issues are handled. You will monitor the platform's infrastructure and investigate, and debug and regression test platform issues.
- You will be an expert of the platform and understand the Unqork ecosystem, track our SDLC, create POCs, and thoroughly troubleshoot platform issues before escalation.
- You will take ownership of projects, tickets, and tasks to meet Service Level Agreements and priority expectations.
- You will organize the incident management process and lead technical teams and accompany partners until a resolution.
- 2 or more years of work experience in a similar role.
- 1 or more years of experience working with clients.
- Previous work experience with JIRA and Zendesk.
- Rudimentary knowledge of database structure and the SDLC.
- Experience working with MongoDB, Datadog, or similar tools.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.