Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated professional with exceptional organizational skills to provide support to the SEO Team. This person should have excellent project management and data analysis skills, be capable of owning multiple projects at once, and be comfortable working with professionals at all levels and in all positions.
- Work cross functionally with teams throughout the organization, including Brand Management, Creative, Legal, Marketing and Supply Chain
- Contribute to the execution of multiple projects at once
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to team members
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records and documentation
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, agenda setting, sending reminders and organizing team events when necessary
- Help provide marketing new hires with all access and materials needed to onboard successfully
- Keep track on ongoing projects and overall team progress by analyzing weekly and monthly data and developing consumable reports
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Administration, Operations or Project Management related discipline preferred Minimum 1-3 years experience in administrative or support role preferred
- Organized, efficient and able to multitask and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- A problem-solver mindset who is comfortable adapting to new technologies and ways of work and can effectively train others on systems and processes
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite skills required
- An ability to work proactively, anticipating needs before they arise
- Strong communication skills, to be able to communicate effectively with all levels of our organization
- Strong analytical skills, to be able to develop reporting in an easy to understand format
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.