Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable you career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen - but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOULL DO:
The Salesforce Developer will support the Sales and Marketing Department teams in their use of Salesforce including integrations with third party applications and customers. This position will provide daily functional and technical support to users. This position resides in the Information Systems team working in conjunction with IT/IS technical resources on system configurations.
- Execute full lifecycle deployments from development to sandbox production Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools
- Integrate with on premise and cloud-based systems using Salesforce and third-party APIs
- Design, configure, administer and customize SFDC CPQ
- Provide Tier 2 support for production issues, including fixes across platforms
WHAT YOUVE DONE:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience with Salesforce Development including Configuration, Lightning Components, Workflow, Triggers Visualforce, Apex coding batch and Flows
- applications a plus
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operational excellence
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality, based on project roadmap and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally
- Ability to work independently and in a remote setting
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate and continuously improve our products, services and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants - to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
Duck Creek Technologies does not accept nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.