Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire an Associate Financial Analyst to join our Finance team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes North of Boston.
The Associate Financial Analyst will impact the organization by working cross-functionally to assist in establishing and maintaining business and financial processes critical to the Company’s scalability and financial reporting and analysis. The Associate Financial Analyst will assist in the preparation of the Company’s annual budget, quarterly forecast, multi-year financial model, KPI’s and dashboards, and support the preparation of financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons and benchmarking, and provide other business analyses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist in the update of periodic and real-time management dashboards tracking key operating metrics used to analyze the business.
- Assist in the formulation of multi-year financial model and information for the company’s valuation models.
- Provide actionable analysis of revenue, margins, expenses, productivity, profitability, and budget/forecast variance analysis.
- Provide analytical support for potential initiatives related to business development, operational improvement, and capital investment.
- Assist in the maintenance of working capital forecast.
- Assist in the preparation of industry/peer group company models, metrics and related comparisons and analysis.
- Assist in the sales forecasting, sales transaction, deal analysis and sales compensation administration.
- Create predictive models to forecast behavior within the business based on historical trends and future market opportunities.
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Work closely with the accounting organization to continuously improve financial processes and procedures.
- Participate in the process improvement initiatives around financial planning and analysis and financial systems.
- Work with other departments and business managers in establishing and maintaining business and financial processes critical to the Company’s scalability and financial transparency.
- Work on other special projects as required.
- Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting.
- 1+ to 2 years of business and financial planning related experience.
- Proficient budgeting and forecasting systems experience is required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills with demonstrated financial modeling experience is required.
- Detail-oriented with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Previously worked for a public and/or high-growth company.
- Possesses integrity, curiosity, strong discipline, and a high degree of accuracy.
- Professional level of communication/presentation skills; written and verbal.
- Able to complete multiple projects simultaneously successfully.
- Actively listens and interprets the requirements of internal clients, plans accordingly and results meet/exceed expectations.
- Exemplifies self-initiative, intelligence, and integrity, and strives for continuous improvement.
- Comfortable working in a growing and changing organization.
- Self-starter and fast learner with the proven ability to work independently.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From