NWN Carousel is the leading Cloud Communications Service Provider (CCSP) focused on transforming the customer and workspace experience for commercial, enterprise, and public sector organizations. We deliver hybrid work experiences for millions of users across North America’s 7,000 leading organizations. Our integrated devices, communications apps, AI-enabled contact centers, networking, security, and analytics allow our customers to learn, discover, work, and connect from anywhere - all delivered as a cloud service that’s simple to use and manage. To learn more about our solutions please visit www.nwncarousel.com
Acts as a technical resource for implementation, delivery, and support of solutions and services powered by the latest generation of collaboration solutions. Regularly interact with Engineers, customers, project managers, sales and pre-sales team, technical directors, field technicians, and Carousel services personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- With Engineering oversite, participate as a technical delivery resource in solution area engagements for Collaboration.
- Demonstrate learning and participating in multiple technical areas and share knowledge in those areas with the Collaboration team.
- Is a technical team member and participant for customer engagements, with responsibility to learn proficiency with the Avaya Collaboration product suite, inclusive of Communication Manager, System Manager, Session Manager, Session Border Controller, and system adjuncts. This includes programming, installation, and testing, as well as documentation and communication of status and completion.
- Ensures processes developed are maintained, supported, and updated for use by internal and external customers.
- Continually self-educate using various training methods and tools to maintain a high level of proficiency in applicable technologies.
- BS/BA Degree or technical school experience in related positions.
- Be willing to obtain advanced vendor certification(s).
- Excellent communication written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Requires a positive, hands-on, team-oriented leadership style.
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn including installation, upgrading and troubleshooting in the following areas: Avaya applications, IP Telephony, Basic Networking, SIP, Operating systems including VMWare.
- The willingness to obtain analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to handle critical customer issues in crisis situations and can work under enormous pressure in complex environments.
- Good decision-making skills and the be able to solve issues that cross multiple solutions and technologies.
Language and Writing Skills:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and peers.
NWN Carousel is an Equal Opportunity Employer: NWN Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.