Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers of all time. It is an opportune time to join us as we continue to experience significant growth and differentiate ourselves in this space. Our relentless focus on our pets, partners and their specialized needs is one area of key differentiation, and we recognize that our people are what make this possible. As we continue to grow, its imperative that we have the right leaders in place to help us set up the strategy, tools, and processes to hire, retain and engage with our talented employee population.
Chewy is hiring a Talent Acquisition Operations Associate Director to lead the strategy for all technical facets of TA Operations to include TA systems, tools, analytics, and reporting. The AD will be responsible for building an enterprise-wide TA Ops tech stack strategy to support corporate and high-volume hiring. This role creates strategy and drives execution to support the entire Chewy enterprise (Headquarters, Fulfillment, and Customer Service). In addition to designing the TA Ops technical strategy, the person in this role will manage relationships with senior stakeholders (VP+), build/lead a team, and provide meaningful updates to stakeholders in relation to achievement of KPIs. The successful candidate will create systemic solutions that support enterprise growth and drive greater automation and innovation to enable speed and scaling. This role requires high passion and prior success in maturing a TA org to scale.
What You'll Do:
- Set vision, direction, and priorities through the development and execution of a strategic tech and analytics roadmap
- Lead, develop, and manage a team of staff to drive high quality enterprise solutions at scale
- Build tech and analytics solutions that drive scale for internal and external hiring across the entire enterprise
- Build automation solutions to better manage headcount plans, progress to hiring goals, and other operational metrics
- Manage two to three large-scale projects that impact the enterprise as we optimize the talent acquisition operating model
- Utilize analytical thinking to diagnose and simplify business challenges
- Lead experiments that drive efficiency and scale
- Build repeatable, programmatic solutions to operational processes
- Reduce risk by creating and implementing systems that prioritize regulatory compliance and data integrity
- Partner with other technical teams across the enterprise to drive vision and connectivity between systems
- 10+ years of technical experience
- Experience in HR/TA/Business transformation efforts, with depth in tech solutioning
- Experience regularly interfacing with executive leaders up to the C-Suite
- Proven track record of building from scratch and utilizing a data-driven approach
- Bachelors Degree
- Delivery experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience in Recruiting Operations with a focus on systems and analytics
- Experience leading teams, headcount planning, setting and inspecting KPIs.
- A strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].