- Manage a team of systems analysts and ensure proper governance.
- Add strategic vision to monitoring usage, reporting, and the direction of the team.
- Work with Product Development to enhance serviceability.
- Create standards and appropriate protocol around any new monitoring initiatives.
- Establish Key SLA’s for the team, document processes, and coordinate cross-team feedback.
- Build, create, and maintain key relationships within Client Solutions, IT, Product Management, and third party vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of industry experience
- Management or leadership experience
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Ability to interface effectively with internal teams
- Working knowledge of industry standard and proprietary monitoring tools
- Ability to identify trends and issues, then clearly communicate them to internal stakeholders to affect change
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize for effective and timely resolutions
- Familiarity with the Eze Product suite is ideal
- Understands current needs of monitoring as well as future needs
- Strong written and verbal communications with excellent attention to detail
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.