The Paid Search SEM team is responsible for building and leveraging cutting edge campaign automation and bidding solutions to expand our coverage of search queries, optimize our text-based search campaigns, and maximize the massive revenue and long-term profit opportunities of a $1B business. We use advanced analytics to identify new opportunities for growth, leverage and build in-house machine learning products to optimize our bids and score our keywords, and guide the product roadmap to automate customer-first experiences both on (landing pages) and off-site (ads). We are hard at work throughout the end-to-end journey to help our customers find what they need to create spaces that are just right for them, across all of our brands, when theyre searching anywhere online.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of 10 analysts and managers to optimize our Google Ads text campaigns
- Oversee $250M in ad spend with accountability for teams hitting ROI goals and growing 6 separate businesses into billion dollar brands (SRBs, Perigold, WFUS, WFCA)
- Develop vision for Search Query Engine to identify and prioritize new growth opportunities, bring vision to life in partnership with Data Solutions and AdTech Product & Eng
- Provide leadership to channel managers who have control of budget, campaign execution, and responsibility for revenue growth
- Roll up your sleeves and help teams analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and facilitate opportunities for improvement
- Closely monitor campaign performance daily and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with external partners and vendors
- Institute rigorous strategic planning, roadmapping, and test-and-learn methodologies to set goals and achieve desired results
- Collaborate closely with Data Science, AdTech Product and Engineering teams to contribute to our continuous efforts to improve our customer experience
What You'll Need
- 10+ years experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis; MBA preferred with 4+ years of post-MBA experience
- 3+ years management experience with a consistent track record of leadership and taking ownership that leads to exceptional results with the ability to lead and prioritize projects and delegate tasks appropriately
- Data-obsessed strategic GM-mindset: you monitor your KPIs and perform ad hoc analysis to figure out whats next, always keeping in mind the overarching strategy and business goals
- Demonstrated experience building a business or delivering against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Senior presence; able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of senior leaders and functions to achieve objectives
- Persuasive and articulate communication skills with excellent negotiations and relationship- building skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.