Chewy is looking for an Associate Director Product Management to join our Fraud & Abuse Prevention Service team at our Boston, MA location. Chewy is continuously developing and launching new Verticals, Programs and Features for pet parents. Were looking for the right person to represent Fraud & Abuse Management team to drive building a high-class Fraud & Abuse detection & prevention engine using analytics, ML, and Business Policies. In this newly created role, youll set the strategic vision for the team's fraud mitigation while driving up the customer experience, partner with Customer Support to detect and investigate more fraud quickly and with high precision. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a track record of adept at writing and influencing leaders toward a shared product vision. In addition, the right candidate will have strong project management skills, powerful sense of urgency and most importantly, a backbone. Youll often speak on behalf of our customers and need the ability to influence leaders across the company when customer experience is at risk.
What Youll Do:
- Represent best-in-class Fraud & Abuse prevention engine to protect customer accounts and prevent fraud with frictionless user experiences.
- Partner with cross-functional product, CX and business leadership - Tech and other tech roles to act on product roadmap
- Write persuasive narratives describing the product's vision, including short term and long-term plans
- Deep Understand of the applications that directly/ indirectly impact fraud detection.
- Obsess over customers and investigators who are reviewing the output of the Fraud & Abuse detection engine to ensure high precision.
- Partner with cross-functional team to ensure alignment across narrow use cases focused on specific areas of fraud versus a fraud library that focuses more generally on all different types of fraud and abuse within the ecosystem.
- Be the initial/intake point of contact for leaders across Chewy, representing Fraud & Abuse Prevention and set governance regarding the launch of new verticals, programs and processes
- Design and maintain a standardized approach to project intake and follow-up on new inquiries from business and project leaders in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product leaders across different functional areas to ensure alignment on deliverables and timelines
- Lead the identification and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines, standards, and a road map to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery
- Track key milestones and manage detailed project plans to drive execution, accountability and gauge Fraud Service effectiveness
- Communicate project status updates to Fraud Management leadership and other key stakeholders
- Identify areas of risk for a poor customer experience and partner with business owners to address and remedy prior to program launches
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated to key stakeholders
- Foster collaboration, strategic alignment, integrated planning and mutually supportive relationships with business owners, project leaders and key stakeholders
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Operations Management or a related quantitative degree
- Prior experience working in ecommerce, Fraud Prevention domain
- 10+ years of experience in product management
- 7+ years of Experience leading high performance team.
- Experience defining and delivering on product roadmap
- Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome and to build strong business relationships at all levels and effectively communicate across functional teams
- Experience with business systems and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks and attention to details.
- Must have excellent presentation skills including use of common tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (advance level)
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].