Associate Director, Product Management, Enterprise Solutions
The Enterprise Solutions team manages 3rd party and homegrown technology solutions used broadly across the Wayfair employee base. Examples include email & collaboration tools, knowledge management, intranet, self service help, etc. We have 3 missions: 1. Improve Employee Experience - We strive to make the experience of every Wayfarian as easy as possible with technology & solutions that address common Wayfairian needs. 2. We drive fast value for teams - We identify, deliver, manage, and evolve tech solutions that can be used across departments so those teams meet their goals faster than if they had to buy/build/maintain it themselves. 3. We optimize technology spend - We work to leverage single technology solutions across the business where appropriate so we dont incur confusion or unnecessary spend from redundant tools.
What You'll Do
- Partner with employees, departments and executives to understand common employee & business needs
- Establish technology vision, strategy and OKRs for all of our key employee experience initiatives and translate into a well-sequenced roadmap
- Manage and grow a team of product managers and designers who will help you execute your initiatives
- Make the final buy/build technology choices after analyzing all the technology options
- Communicate our roadmap and strategy across the company
- Collaborate with engineering peers and cross-functional partners like IT, HR, Operations and Community Experience to deliver the right solutions and process change
- Adjust our roadmap and strategy as the company grows, adapts, and evolves
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in Product Management managing enterprise solutions
- Experience creating roadmaps, vision and strategy documents
- Ability to communicate your vision to senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to view and analyze things from the end users perspective
- Ability to coach product managers; experience managing designers also preferred
- Ability to influence process change to complement product technology changes
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.