Office Tour Photos
Chewy is currently seeking experienced individuals to fill our Associate Director, Product Management roles. Product teams across Storefront, Mobile, Recommendations and Personalization, Healthcare, Private Brands, Supply Chain, Merchandising, and New Verticals work together to provide a superior customer experience across all channels. As an Associate Director, Product Management, you will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the following product areas: core e-commerce funnel, native iOS and Android applications; platforms and tools; or strategic business programs.
What youll do:
A day in the life of an Associate Director would include but is not limited to:
- Utilizing data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives, then transforming those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features
- Using Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features and produce them at a fast pace
- Guiding cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating feature releases and internal/external communications
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; developing intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
What you'll need:
When evaluating Associate Director, Product Management profiles, we typically look for:
- 7-10 years of Product experience
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
This provides brief examples of the dynamic and accomplished product department that we have built, it also shows the exciting and innovative strategy were creating to further Chewys success. We have positions available across all verticals and levels so if you dont feel you fit into some of these requirements, please feel free to look at our Senior Product Manager openings and apply there. Again, whether youre seeking to build out a revolutionary new feature, further enhance homepage & navigation tools, or guide and manage a group of talented engineers and designers, Chewy has something for you. Do not hesitate to reach out and apply directly as were growing faster by the day.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From