Are you looking for a role with a truly global and entrepreneurial organization that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our team. We are committed to taking Hults enrollment and admission activities to new levels; you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, passion, and results.
Why join us?
- Dynamic work environment with travel in North America (approximately 30%)
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing organization
- Hybrid work schedule; 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomy and personal ownership
- Global career development opportunities
- Compensation: $45-000 - $50,000 salary range.
- Oversee and manage enrollment efforts in your territory, with the goal of bringing high-quality students to our graduate degree programs
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, school visits, and 'meet and greets' in North America
- Advising prospective students on the programs primarily via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment and admissions process. Work with them from the moment of enquiry until they matriculate into the program
- Executing a state-of-the-art customer service approach
- Bachelors degree (Masters degree a plus)
- At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Market knowledge of the industry
- Strong commercial instincts, business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside the box
- Target driven and nothing is impossible positive attitude
- Native or fluent English and preferably one or two other foreign languages
- Please note that you must have the right to work in US to be considered for this position.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.