Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing Boston-based SaaS startup in search of a unique individual who blends a consultants obsession with solving customer problems, with a digital marketing technologists skillset. If you love happy customers as much as you love data and development, youre going to be a great Customer Success Manager. We need you to come help guide marketers on their customer data platform (CDP) journey, from delivering a successful and inspiring onboarding, all the way to managing ongoing, innovative success for our clients.
The team you will join is changing marketing every single day and weve got the data to prove it! In addition to leading the implementation of our platform, which features a one-of-a-kind data integration and collection engine, our Customer Success team drives value-focused utilization of our platform, as there are many ways to help our customers use first-party data to improve outcomes for their organization.
Weve got a job for you.
You will lead a variety of projects and initiatives related to customer onboarding and platform utilization, all focused on data unification and activation use cases within BlueConic. You will collaborate with marketers to define and achieve business goals with BlueConic use cases that range from web and mobile to CRM, email, and beyond. You will support BlueConic users as they use our platform, and you will provide input to product management on features important to our customers.
In this role you will:
- Learn about your customers business strategy and find alignment between that strategy and BlueConic capabilities.
- Drive solution adoption by providing best practices.
- Solicit client feedback on product features and capabilities.
- Partner with the customers account manager to understand the overall strategic goals of the account and ensure progress against those.
- Provide ongoing support and engagement, including recurring business reviews in conjunction with account management.
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns and manage escalations.
- Hone your ability to manage numerous customer projects at once without falling behind, getting flustered, or requiring assistance from a more senior customer success manager.
- Build and sustain relationships with stakeholders and decision makers on assigned accounts.
- Support other CSM team members with customer initiatives as needed.
- Maintain all required customer documentation and project materials thoroughly and timely.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- 1-3 years working in a customer-facing role for a software company.
- An ability to learn new concepts quickly such as web-based and marketing technologies and how APIs can be used to send and retrieve information between solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to new software.
- An outstanding communicator who listens intently, communicates clearly, and can tailor messaging to a variety of customer audiences and roles.
- The ability to execute smaller customer-based projects that are delivered on time and in full alignment with desired outcomes and deliverables.
It will set you apart from the pack if:
- Passion, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn quickly are your MO.
- You embrace collaborative working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a small and fast-growing team in downtown Boston.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (Google it).
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions. Our mission is to make on out-sized impact, every day for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.