LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is seeking an Associate Consultant to join our Professional Services team. As LeanIX is a data-driven solution, integrating the platform into third-party systems is one of the cornerstones of the companys strategy to increase automation and the customers ability to use data more effectively. The Professional Services team is an integral part of the LeanIX customers journey and their empowerment with the product suite. The Associate Consultant will be responsible for consulting and enabling customers to make the best use of the platform and develop integrations using the LeanIX API.
Together with your project team you will not only be expected to meet and exceed project deliverables, but also contribute to LeanIXs growth by augmenting customer value through the use of our solutions. The ideal candidate is one that is motivated to grow their consulting skills, curious to learn about new and emerging technologies and has a desire to work in a collaborative quickly growing environment. This role will work in close alignment with colleagues from Customer Success and Sales in both the United States and Germany.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- A unique opportunity to be part of expanding team in one of the fast-growing companies
- Being part of a team that promotes knowledge sharing and encourages a hands-on approach
- Develop and enhance technical project-workstreams in order to strengthen delivery capabilities
- Working with a leading SaaS Solution for Enterprise Architecture Management, Business Transformation Management, and Cloud Governance
- Contribution to the continuous development of the companys Professional Services offering
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1-2 years of experience with technical implementation/development projects or the completion of a computer science/information systems program with an emphasis on cloud technology
- Hands-on experience working within major cloud hyperscaler platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Ability to shift between high level architectural design and conceptual thinking to actively and directly working on delivery of projects
- Understanding of architecture and use cases of 3rd party solutions and the ability to articulate concepts to integrate into LeanIX
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. LeanIX teams and team members decide their work mode for themselves. Our Flexible Work Mode only requires employees to reside within a reasonable distance to one of our offices (you should be able to get there within a half day of travel) in order to encourage attendance at company and office-wide events, important internal meetings, and to develop and strengthen working relationships with colleagues.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.