SS&C Eze is seeking an Associate Business Systems Analyst to join the Business Applications team in its Boston office.
The Business Applications team is responsible for the implementation support and enhancement of internal systems and processes across the organization. We work closely with all teams and gain a deep understanding of how each one functions to ensure they have the appropriate tools and processes to focus on their core competencies. Our primary objective for this role is to recruit an extremely talented and professional individual with the ability to work closely with several different groups throughout the organization. As a member of the CRM team, this role offers the opportunity to work closely with several business teams, support all the business users, help deliver business-critical solutions through our enterprise Salesforce platform and provide support for Audit.
- Support Salesforce application on a go-forward basis, including responsibility for user support, training and subject matter expertise across our portfolio of internal solutions
- Define, document, prioritize requirements and work with team members to deliver solutions
- Ability to analyze business processes and identify gaps / improvements
- Analyze and scope incoming project requests from business and work with leadership to adjust the project roadmap as necessary
- Conduct system / user testing to mitigate risks associated with the implementation or enhancement of systems and processes
- Support the team during times of audit in maintaining SOX compliant systems
- Manage small sized projects as needed
- Bachelors of Science degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree required
- Ability to work during US hours (Preferably Eastern time zone)
- Hands on experience with Salesforce administration and related tools is a plus
- Knowledge of CPQ systems is a plus.
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.