At Boston Digital, an Associate Art Director is someone who inspires and guides the vision of a particular project. Are you deeply interested in how brands evolve and business grow? Do you believe that there is always a better way of doing things, you just need to keep digging to find it? If yes, keep on reading! In this challenging role, you will use your expertise in branding and interface design to create digital marketing for a wide range of clients and mediums.
Our next Art Director is the type of person who can push the boundaries of design to solve complex marketing challenges. Solving difficult, nuanced design problems in the simplest, most elegant way is part of your DNA and passion runs through your veins.
- Create ideas and concepts that evolve into fascinating visual solutions
- Present and have a strong position on designs
- Contribute to collaborative brainstorms and concept development
- Create work that raises the design bar for clients
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams to make sure designs are possible and meet client goals
- Work closely with Creative and Art Director to ensure the quality of design throughout projects
- Work closely with UX designers and interpret wireframes into web page comps
- Adapt to rapid change and handle detail-oriented projects independently
- Articulate your design concepts for presentations and respond effectively design feedback from team members and clients
- Mentor designers to produce their best work and help them grow in their role
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 7 years of design experience focused on web interface and application design
- Comfortable with working on several projects in a fluid organization
- Strong creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, Sketch and other design software
- Ability to interact effectively with internal colleagues and external clients
- Strong portfolio that clearly demonstrates your hand in creating engaging digital customer experiences for web, mobile, and social
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate complex design solutions to senior marketing and IT professionals
- Understanding of content management and commerce platforms a plus
- Experience working with UX, wire frames and research
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A passion for social media and different foods is a must
- An awesome, positive, can-do attitude
- A deep desire to figure stuff out and make the world a better place
- Agency experience
Qualified candidates should apply online and share recent examples, if possible, of relevant work in which you played an integral role.
Boston Digital will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Agency must obtain advance written approval from Boston Digital's recruiting function to submit resumes to a specific job opening.
Why You'll Love It Here
We work hard here, so we take our fun seriously. As a Boston Digital team member, not only will you contribute to amazing projects and build a worthwhile career, you'll also enjoy the benefits that turn a simple job into a passion.