As an Associate Accountant on our US Finance and Accounting team, you will get insights into and work on the full accounting cycle for our US entity. You will work directly with our US Accounting and Finance Manager and will work indirectly alongside our global finance team at our headquarters in Germany. You will find plenty of opportunities to broaden your accounting skill set and develop in an international high-growth environment. At this, you will not only work with an experienced, motivated, and talented team, you will also have the chance to gain experience with Workday, a modern, cloud-based ERP Finance system.
Associate Accountant (f/m/d)
based in Boston, MA (office or remote)
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Support in full accounting cycle: general ledger, accounts payable and receivables including the billing cycle, expense management, reporting, and sales tax
- Documentation of accounting processes and policies
- Help with the preparation of the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process
- Look for and provide solutions for optimizing our accounting procedures
- Support during annual financial audits and other accounting-related projects
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are in the early stage of your career but have the ambition to progress fast
- Accounting experience in a high-growth, consulting, or audit environment
- We fail fast and learn faster together. You are highly adaptive and agile and willing to learn quickly
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Ability to learn new technical systems quickly
- Experience in working in an ERP system (preferably Workday) is a plus
- Full working proficiency in English
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 500+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer LeanIX celebrates diversity and is committed to and promoting an inclusive work environment. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.