ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. Were backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
Were looking for an entry-level Associate Account Executive whose primary role will be to bolster the efficiency of our Caterer network by adding caterers to the marketplace and assisting them with ezOrdering installation.
- Assist in the onboarding process for commercial catering partners (our non-strategic accounts) entering contact information, setting up delivery areas, and organizing business groups.
- Follow up with the partners added to the marketplace for ezOrdering installation process
- Become a power user of Freedom (ezCaters internal database) and serve as a resource for both internal and cross-team training
- Utilize key tools/systems (like HubSpot, Excel, and Freedom) to put sales process puzzle pieces together
- Proactively control and qualify sales leads; work with managers to qualify inbound and outbound opportunities
- Wear a whole lot of hats: youll serve as a pinch hitter in support of our Menus and Partner Operations teams
- Maintain internal and external reporting functions in an effort to streamline team productivity and caterer communication
- Report directly to one of our Commercial Sales Managers.
- Strong communication and organizational skills Ability to work in a fast paced and changing sales environment to best serve our customers
- Look to data while making decisions, supporting arguments, and identifying trends
- Uncover problem areas without direction, and rely on creative solutions
- See the forest through the trees (you recognize the big picture in repetitive, focused tasks).Are comfortable collaborating with and presenting to full teams and management
- Self-motivated, own it and figure it out mentality
Starting Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.