Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
At Tend, were combining top-notch care with safe, soothing incredible environments, elevated hospitality, state of the art consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine the dental experience for our patients and the work experience for our team members. Going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Tends Assistant Manager must be a passionate, service oriented leader who can support our Brand Principles, and deliver top-notch service to our guests. Work in collaboration with management, providers and clinical staff to earn the trust of our guests by personalizing their appointments and clinical care.
About the Role
- Partner with Studio Manager in daily operational tasks, such as scheduling, tidying, preparing for opening/closing, and inventory management.
- Work closely with Studio Manager to implement and support guest experience based standard operating procedures and metrics.
- Welcome and comfort guests as they visit our Tend Studio.
- Provide consistent, high-quality service and hospitality to guests, in-studio, and as needed, through email or phone.
- Collaborate with the entire Studio Team, including our Dentists and Hygienists, to optimize operations to positively impact the guest experience.
- Manage the front desk staff, including interviews, training, coaching, and evaluations.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of our ever-growing offering of products and services.
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work with a diverse team.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Three years of proven top-notch customer service experience in healthcare, retail, hotels and/or related field.
- Ability to problem solve required.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills required.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that will include early morning, late evening, holiday and weekend hours.
- Previous experience in creating and managing schedules.
- Proficient in Google Suite strongly preferred.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in healthcare, hospitality or related field preferred.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.