The Assistant Director of Financial Aid is a key partner to the future, current and alumni students, enrollment teams and the campus community.
Hult International Business School strives to be the most relevant business school in the world. In order to get there, we adapt to the changing requirements and student demands of Higher Education. We believe in being solution oriented and applying a growth mindset.
The position is based at Hult International Business Schools campus in Cambridge, MA.
- Assist the Director of Financial Aid with timely review, processing, and notification of FAFSA applications
- Project management for implementation of financial aid software
- Perform federal need-analysis to determine aid eligibility
- Create and send Award Letters to students for Financial Aid award notices
- Manage budget adjustment and student appeals process
- Ensure compliance with federal regulations and institutional policy
- Work on setting up MA State grant program, or Federal Work Study Program
- Counsel and advise students on the financial aid process, and financing options
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Financial Aid
- Answer student emails via FreshDesk ticketing system regarding financial aid
- Present webinars on various topics to prospective students as part of Financing webinar series
- Report enrollment status and maintain records in the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) for students.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 Years Financial Aid experience
- Knowledge of financial aid rules and regulations
- Excellent student service skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and responsibilities in a fast paced, high-pressure environment, while maintaining composure and discretion
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment independently
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the capacity to work cooperatively with a wide range of individuals
- Reliability, Confidentially and Integrity
Please note that you must have the right to work in United States to be considered for this position.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The schools philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the worlds most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now were looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that its through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, wed love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.