: Assembler - Contract
Vecna robotics seeks an experienced assembler to join its manufacturing team. This is an ongoing contract opportunity through one of our employment partners.
What we are looking for:
- E/M assembly experience, preferably with large complex E/M systems consisting of motors, drive trains, encoders, sensors and DC power distribution wiring.
- Quality control experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot to the component level
- Ability to set up and operate production machinery.
- Ability to read and understand technical process work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Proficient in the use of computers for data entry, inventory control, and statistical process control.
- Ability to use various tools including but not limited to wrenches, screwdrivers, torque drivers, hand drills, hand tools, soldering irons, and voltmeters.
- Experience using various material handling equipment including but not limited to hand and electric pallet jacks and fork trucks preferred.
More Jobs From