Art Director, Corporate Marketing
Brightcove is looking for an Art Director to join our in-house creative agency. As a champion of the Brightcove brand you will be responsible for leading our creative team in the successful design and development of digital campaigns including landing pages, collateral, display ads, email, and event graphics. You must possess strong graphic design skills, have an eye for typography, color and composition, have a passion for creating great experiences, and love inspiring both team members and internal customers. If this sounds like you, read on.
What You Will Do:
- Work with stakeholders to translate requirements into brand appropriate solutions that meet business objectives.
- Be hands on in the design and development of sales and marketing materials.
- Ensure a cohesive global customer brand experience across all channels.
- Evolve guidelines and develop scalable templates and design systems.
- Provide design guidance to the creative team, as well as external agencies, and oversee outgoing design deliverables.
- Build internal confidence and create alignment between marketing functions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years professional design experience preferably with an agency or in-house team.
- Expertise with all relevant design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- In-depth understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively as part of a fast paced marketing team.
- Strong communication skills, with experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Experience analyzing campaign metrics and using data driven insights to improve awareness and optimize conversions a plus.
Robust portfolio of work required for consideration.