Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Salesforce CPQ Architect to join our team.
The Salesforce CPQ Architect is responsible for the overall architecture, strategy, and design of Imprivata’s CPQ environment. This is an extremely critical role as the CPQ environment will act as the entitlement source of truth for our SaaS cloud offerings.
This role will work closely with our Business Operations team and its Salesforce and CPQ resources to work to construct product catalogues that simplify the sales experience while enabling complexity in the back-office flows. With a deep knowledge of product bundle modeling and CPQ products and features capabilities, this role will work with the back-office teams as well as the product management teams to design simple and optimized order capture flows to flow through Salesforce CPQ to our ERP and Cloud SaaS offerings for provisioning.
As we continue to evolve into a cloud company, with true SaaS offerings Salesforce CPQ Architect will have a pivotal role in assuring that our quoting, ordering, and provisioning processes are in line with the company’s strategic direction. This is a highly visible role and will be expected to attend and drive executive level discussions on architecture and design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the architecture and design of our CPQ ecosystem
- Act as a subject matter expert in all things CPQ and best practice around product catalog, product hierarchies, bundle structure, etc.
- Work closely with the product management team on aligning CPQ environment and product setup with our SaaS offering
- Work closely with the integrations team on CPQ alignment with other back-office systems and our SaaS offering
- Working with other CPQ resources on designing scalable solutions to align with ever-changing business needs
- Reacting to shifts in product and sales strategy to ensure alignment with CPQ system and architecture
- Communicate with other Imprivata resources and with clients regarding status, issues and creative solutions.
- Design solutions with the enterprise ecosystem in mind for scalable and efficient solutions
- Keep customers (internal) updated on timeframe expectations
- Self-manage your time to deliver on projects as well as adhere to industry best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
- 4-5 years of Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) experience
- 3+ years of Consulting experience
- Large scale enterprise application architecture experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certifications is a plus
- Experience with integrating CPQ with other business systems
- API and web services experience are a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.