Office Tour Photos
Are you a Data Scientist looking for an opportunity to work on a global consumer brand across the entire business? Do you enjoy partnering across business groups to help answer questions and uncover insights? ASICS Digital is currently seeking an Applied Data Scientist and Statistician to join our Analytics team in Boston.
ASICS Digital, Inc. is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Develop and support machine-learning models (nave Bayes, random forest, gradient boosting, neural networks, etc.) that personalize and adapt the user experience for ASICS' fitness apps.
- Work with software engineers to productionize these models.
- Design and analyze digital experiments for our apps and e-commerce platforms, including analysis of heterogeneous treatment effects and use of Bayesian statistics to describe experimental outcomes.
- Identify important factors driving customer behavior using techniques such as Markov chains and the Gale-Shapley algorithm.
- Develop forecasting and anomaly detection models using additive regression techniques, such as Facebooks Prophet.
- Educate colleagues on key concepts in statistics, data analysis, and experimentation best practices.
- Masters degree in Data Science, Statistics or a related field and two years in the job offered or two years data analysis experience.
- Experience must include two years each of the following:
- Analyzing and developing models with data using a data-oriented programming language such as Python or R
- Using AWS services such as SageMaker, Comprehend, and S3
- Using Google Analytics to monitor and analyze site performance metrics; building reporting and data visualizations in Tableau
- Extracting and manipulating data from cloud data warehouses using Snowflake SQL or Google BigQuery
- Analyzing and reporting on the results of A/B tests for websites and mobile applications
- Using statistics to compare and contrast populations
- Developing and presenting analysis reports and training materials to business stakeholders
- Setting up targeted marketing campaigns and experiments using a cloud-based campaign management platform such as MessageGears or Iterable.
Experience may be gained concurrently.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.