Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
As an Applications Manager you will lead and oversee a portfolio of diverse technologies of SaaS platforms - delivering on strategy, system administration, support, ensuring operational excellence, and security for the organization. Working across delivery, infrastructure, security and third-party vendors, ensure solutions are performing as expected and always available. Provide customer support and ensure we are meeting / exceeding SLAs and customer expectations. Provide leadership and continually challenge ourselves to innovate and improve. As the portfolio has very visible customer engagement solutions, ensuring data quality and integrity is paramount.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Manage a team of 5+ people to set strategy, and manage day to day activities of SaaS Platforms
- Work with on-shore/off-shore support team, providing support, direction, guidance to maintain and high level of productivity and efficiency in day-to-day tasks
- Engage with external vendors and internal teams to resolve Production issues; be well versed in third-party vendors to ensure they are meeting required SLAs and KPIs
- Take an active role in key enterprise processes that support operational excellence and govern our Production environments such as Change Advisory Board (CAB), SWAT calls, Incident Management
- Work closely with Security, Infrastructure and other key enterprise teams to understand changes they are making to the Production environment; analyzing and providing transparency into potential risks, issues or impact
- Effectively interact with teams internal and external to share learnings, process improvements, technical knowledge where systems integrate
- Support through a variety of different communication channels - potentially: email, phone, tickets, chat, video conference
- Identifies, tracks, resolves, responds and raises awareness of data quality and integrity issues
- Perform periodic reviews on technical and operational documentation ensuring all documentation is up-to-date and accurately reflects the Production state of the system
What You Bring To The Party:
- 5+ years experience managing a team of people for a startup company or equivalent
- 10+ Years proven experience in technical support of SaaS (cloud-based applications), (Gsuite, OKTA, Slack etc)
- Hands-on Experience of SaaS monitoring tools and integration tools
- Proven ability to proficiently interact with business facing individuals and pivot to interacting with all levels of technical resources
- Proven ability to effectively navigate across teams to solve incidents and issues; proactively identifying and working with appropriate technical resources
- Strong software analysis, troubleshooting and conceptual skills
- Excel at communicating (spoken, written, presentation) with an ability to express technical concepts in business terms
- Ability to negotiate and navigate difficult or ambiguous situations, adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals and technologies
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Ability to work as part of a distributed product team
- Forward thinking; ability to identify potential risks and issues, proactively providing recommendations for mitigating
- Embraces diversity and inclusion of thought
- Ability to work across boundaries, building cross organizational relationships
- Strong desire to develop and advance own skills through self-study, hands-on and shadow learning, formal instruction
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk or equivalent Service Desk Tools
Not Sure You Check Every Box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.