Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will gather application requirements.
- You will use your technical knowledge to design and build applications on Unqork's Platform.
- You will guide clients through UAT.
- Ensure our partners have a seamless experience that helps realize the power of Unqork to help them accomplish their strategic goals.
- Partner with the technology product and engineering team to improve client-facing capabilities and integrate those features into the product roadmap.
- Become an expert in Unqork's no-code platform, helping our growing client base navigate some of the more. complex features of the application throughout the implementation phase.
- Identify applicable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption.
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience as an application or software developer and/or configuration specialist.
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, or equivalent practical experience in technical or engineering field.
- Experience launching responsive products and digital software applications.
- Experience working directly with corporate clients to understand their needs, create solutions, and guide implementation of software products.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.