The application developer will be responsible for building, maintaining, and supporting applications running in Azure Cloud environment. Strong emphasis placed on managing all aspects of the hosting application environment. The application developer must have strong oral and written communication and strong knowledge working with Application networking configuration (firewall, subnets, proxys).
- 3 + years of experience with application development
- 1 + year of experience working with Azure Cloud and managing applications within
- 1+ year of experience with data management using Azure Synapse Analytics, SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle.
- 1+ year of experience with
o Web Application and REST API Development with Azure App Services
o CI/CD build pipeline in Jenkins using Jenkins pipeline and Groovy scripts.
o Application deployment and configuration
o Application Log Management in Splunk
o Active Directory Authentication using ADA4J MSAL
o Spring Boot, Maven, Log4j
o Developing, containerizing, deploying Spring Boot JAVA REST APIs in Azure Kubernetes services using Docker.
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Services, ARM templating, PowerShell scripting, Azure CLI, Azure SDK
- Experience with SSL and Certificate configuration and management
- Experience with instantiating, configuring, upgrading, security scanning, Helm software package management, software installation using tools like Helm
o OOP Principles
o Client forwarder configuration
o Queries execution in web UI.
o Git source control management
- Experience in Hadoop Technologies (Azure HDInsight/ Kafka / Cloudera / Data Bricks)
- Experience in Scala Programming
Bachelors in computer science or Engineering Required. Masters in computer science or Engineering preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.