The Application Advisor is primarily responsible for crafting, developing, and coding solutions to meet customer expectations and specifications as discussed and detailed in Epics and Stories (SAFe Agile process). You will be working with other developers and experts in the broader organization. Your expertise and inputs into designs and technology solutions will facilitate accurate decision-making and mitigate development and implementation risks.
The applicant will understand the system development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques. We are seeking someone who can conceptualize and influence application and interface projects, and therefore ought to understand what advice to give and where to plug in to steer toward desirable outcomes.
In addition, you should be either experienced or conversant in emerging ideas in application development both on the user interface and middle tier technologies. While not necessarily deep in all of these technologies, you should understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and possibly adopting them if appropriate.
5+ years of experience and familiarity with the following:
- .NET / SQL Server 2016 and newer
- AngularJ and Open Stack Technologies
- WCF/Web Services/Cloud Technologies
- Web API
- MS Azure/PCF familiarity and experience is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot complex production issues as and when needed
- 8+ years of experience in Application development and support or related experience
- 4 - 6 experience supporting applications in Health Domain or Retail Domain
- 5 years of experience developing and supporting software applications
- Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management
- Experience in Infrastructure Support, Configuration and Release Management.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent work experience required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From