We are looking for a talented Android Engineer, who has experience with Kotlin, Java, Android Studio and object oriented design, to join our mobile engineering team.
We are working on changing the way people interact with their health providers and our ideal candidate will be creative, love solving problems and be passionate about mobile development.
What you'll be doing
- Designing, developing and testing new features in an existing code base
- Contributing to code reviews and improving team processes
- Writing unit tests, and supporting the automation team
- Collaborating with our Product Managers, Designers, and other engineers on improving our mobile experience
What youll need for this position
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent, in any fielda field associated with computer programming, such as computer science or other engineering, would be a plus
- Experience building native Android applications using Kotlin or Java
- Experience with design patterns such as MVC and MVVM
- Familiarity with SOLID architecture principles, such as dependency injection
- Knowledge of layouts, themes, styles, views and other Android UI concepts related to Material Design
- Hands on experience working with third party APIs
- Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration
Youre a natural fit for this position if
- You follow the latest best practices for developing Android applications
- You are comfortable and happy in a fast-moving, agile development environment
- You strive to continuously improve your Android skills and the skills of your team through feedback and knowledge sharing
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.