We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].
Reporting to the Data Scientist, Finance Analytics, this Anaplan Administrator will support the Anaplan Forecast at TripAdvisor. You will be responsible for administering the application from top to bottom including building and maintaining models to automate the forecasting process. You will be one of the primary points of contact with the users of Anaplan, responding to their requests and helping design and prioritize new solutions. You must have the ability to communicate effectively with both finance professionals and IT server administrators. You must have the experience to listen to a request or issue expressed by the business and design/implement the appropriate solution.
Manage Anaplan environment from top to bottom
Troubleshooting of critical processes
Develop solutions for new and emerging business problems in regards to forecasting and budgeting
Ownership of recurring month-end and quarterly forecasting processes
Ensure system performance and availability
Ad-hoc reporting support
Performance and Stability of the Anaplan Platform
Delivery on the Forecasting Plan Strategy and Roadmap
- 2+ years of experience working in a finance or business development role
- Education: BS or BA (or equivalent) in computer science, finance, or accounting.
- 1+ years of experience with administration and development of Anaplan, or similar modeling platform
- Experience with ETL tools preferred
- Basic Windows and Linux server administration
- Ability to communicate and work with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, teamwork, and issue resolution
- A problem-solving mindset; the individual should be highly motivated and self-directed
- High level of curiosity for and a logical approach to problem solving utilizing large data sets
Certified Anaplan Model Builder preferred