Office Tour Photos
Are you an expert at driving business results with data and analytics? Do you want to be at the center of a truly data-driven tech environment, while were disrupting the insurance industry? Are you excited about collaborating with teams across the company to solve hard problems and make a change? If so, we want to talk to you!
The Strategy & Operations, Agency Business team at EverQuote is seeking an extremely talented data & process-driven Analytics Manager to support our growing complex analytical needs, collaborate on high impact projects, and become a data expert for the Agency business, in EverQuotes data driven environment.
We're looking for a strong background in quantitative analysis and strategy development, and someone who is comfortable analyzing large datasets to drive decision-making. In addition to being comfortable with data, you are a strong communicator and collaborative problem solver, skilled at getting your hands dirty while supporting high-impact initiatives across multiple workstreams.
In this role you'll get to:
- Utilize your analytical skill-set to evaluate strategic initiatives and drive key business decisions
- Manage and organize data to enable our team to move fast to support the business
- Identify barriers to grow the business through root cause analysis and help shape initiatives to remove them
- Develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to collaborate and drive execution of top strategic projects
- Develop and implement cross-functional programs and processes to drive transformative change for customers
- Collaborate with senior leadership to support strategic planning for the Agency Business
- Pivot and adapt to drive forward key initiatives in a fast-paced business unit
- 5+ years of proven analytical experience and ability to work with large data sets
- Proficient in quantitative analysis; you can deep dive into large amounts of data, draw meaningful insights, dissect business issues and draw actionable conclusions
- Demonstrated critical thinking and structured problem solving abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous work environment
- Strong business consulting, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Proficient with SQL; Python knowledge a plus
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau) a plus
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From