iRobot Corporation, with a mission of empowering people to do more, is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the worlds preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots.
iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation, and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting-edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
iRobot is seeking to hire an Analytics Analyst, Global Planning to work within our Global Supply Chain organization.
This position will work with Global Planning in a strategic and tactical role to deliver both functional and technical analytics for our Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Supply Planning, and S&OP functions. The Analyst will work collaboratively with the business and with IT to build visualizations in Tableau and our Planning solutions to meet business goals and company objectives.
The Analyst will be responsible for procuring the data needed, documenting business requirements, and building data models and visualizations in Tableau and other solutions to support the requirements. They will be responsible for validating data and results through rigorous testing of solutions and documentation of results, and development and maintenance of end-user and technical documentation. The Analyst will create work instructions for business processes and will deliver training to functional users of the systems around the world. This role is critical to the success of the Global Planning team and will play a very large role in delivering planning capability to help facilitate company growth.
- Develop new Tableau visualizations and other reporting solutions, enhance existing tools, perform administration activities, and be a point of contact to the global iRobot Planning community
- Provide the first level of support to the team for all system, data and tool issues.
- Work closely with the Global Planning business leads to understand and document critical business issues, needs, and requirements. Recommend solutions to address the requirements. Support the design, development, and validation efforts through to completion, and create and maintain user documentation
- Create and maintain a depository of documentation. Manage all documentation efforts and ensure documentation is current and distributed as needed. Included in this documentation are test scripts and plans
- Manage Global Planning testing and validation efforts to include Excel, Tableau and other Reporting tools at a minimum. Ensure testing is done consistently and develop repeatable testing processes
- Represent the Global Planning team in iRobot projects which have interactions with Global Planning tools and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- 1 -3 years of business experience with a focus on Supply Chain preferred
- Tableau experience required
- Advanced experience with MS Excel. Ability to manipulate large data sets and highlight variances to team members
- Proven experience with data testing and validation best practices. Ability to create repeatable validation processes and present results to management
- Experience with planning tools (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management).
- Ability to communicate well throughout the organization, both verbally and in writing. User documentation skills required to effectively communicate system use to non-users
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are required. Ability to persuade with data as the foundation, debate, and commit on a path forward
- Travel to Global iRobot locations as required