Do you thrive in a fast-paced, analytical environment where innovation, excellence, and creating actionable insight are not just catch-phrases but steeped in the companys culture? We have an opening for an Analyst with a strong intellect, even stronger curiosity, and an experienced problem solver who can drive business value by proactively recognizing needs, connecting the dots, and turning them into actionable insights and recommendations. Working across nearly all parts of Constant Contact, the Analytics team is on a journey to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their lifecycle leveraging internal and 3rd party data. The group also focuses on internal performance optimization.
Constant Contact helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. We champion the needs of small organizations and provide an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more. We're looking to expand our Analytics team in our Waltham office.
Serving an array of business stakeholders across the organization, the Analyst will conduct and analyze data on customer behavior, profiles, and product engagement. As a part of cross-functional teams (e.g. Product Owners, Marketers, Finance) you will be responsible for innovating the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle and conducting analyses to uncover customer insights.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, Finance, UX, and other internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for analysis and optimization of product experience and acquire and retain valuable customers
- Provide insights into product behavior and engagement to the rest of the business
- Partner closely with the data warehouse team to understand data availability and the flow of data through various systems
- Conduct analysis of prospects and customers for product design, go-to-market strategies and retention engagement efforts
- Develop data inquiries, and conduct data exploration and data mining to determine program effectiveness and predict future performance
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to ensure insights are leading to action and measuring the business impact
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as business, math, statistics or computer science)
- At least 1 year of experience in a corporate environment conducting analytical analyses in a business setting and telling stories with data
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
- Must have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners
- Resourceful and a motivated problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions.
- Strong experience with SQL and Tableau
- Strong communication skills. An ability to talk both to the technical teams responsible for the data and comfortable explaining data and conclusions to non-technical teams
- Experience manipulating and cleansing data in Python and/or R a plus
- Prior experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics a plus
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!