GRS North America Analytics is seeking a high-performing, analytical and strategic-minded individual to join our Product Intelligence team. Our North America segment is committed to becoming an elite underwriting organization, and a key part of that goal is becoming a data-driven culture. To help achieve this vision, our team provides the in-depth insights to ensure that product lines achieve and exceed their profitability & growth targets. In this role, you will be focused on high impact, strategic initiatives designed to allow North America to out-select and out-perform our key competitors. You will collaborate regularly with our customers and key stakeholders across Product, Pricing, UW Strategy, and our Field partners to drive actionable product analytics, translating insights into go-forward business strategies for Senior Leaders across GRS North America.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Candidate should display intellectual curiosity and motivation to work towards becoming a thought leader in areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of product management, modeling and actuarial concepts as demonstrated by at least 2-4 years of relevant and progressively more challenging work experience.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to make data driven decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as proven ability to effectively present technical concepts to non-technical individuals within and outside the organization.
- Support high visibility and high impact initiatives.
- Conducts moderate to high complexity analysis under general direction and provide key insights that shape the analytical agenda for go-forward business strategies for leaders across North America.
- Gathers and queries data to conduct ad hoc analysis of metrics and builds tools to help monitor execution to our key strategies.
- Closely monitors and assesses growth and profitability trends, as well as the impact of planned initiatives aimed at improving performance across various product lines.
- Works cross-functionally to proactively investigate and understand internal trends.
- Based on analysis, provides key insights and support recommendations to shape go-forward business strategies for Product and Underwriting leaders.
- Collaborate with analytical peers and counterparts across GRS to stay on top of overarching Commercial lines trends and Analytics best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field.
- Minimum 2 years, typically 3 years or more of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis software (e.g., SAS, Python, Tableau).
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and communication skills.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.