The Auto/Property Product Delivery team is looking for an Analyst or Sr. Analyst of Product Analysis that will partner with stakeholders to manage and implement the latest auto/property pricing programs for GRM US. This position offers the opportunity to be a direct and key contributor to GRM US profit and growth goals and help shape current and future pricing programs. You will be responsible for determining product scope, ensuring this scope is in compliance with state regulations, providing technical and analytical support of assigned states and projects with proactive and continuous communication to project stakeholders.
- Fully own and execute on assigned state's implementation of the latest Safeco Auto Pricing Program launch (AMR 2.75, AMR 3) or Liberty Property Program launch (QAS 2).
- As subject matter expert for assigned state(s), completes state implementations for basic states with minimal supervision or complex states with moderate supervision.
- Serves as point person for basic-moderate complexity country wide implementations.
- Provides analysis to help support business decisions; where necessary, conducts in depth research of competitor offerings and filings
- Queries data to conduct ad hoc analysis of metrics, and manipulates and understands the data the tell a story and answer question at hand
- Provides thoughtful recommendations to key stakeholders (namely Director of State Operations and State Team) on pricing, strategy, filing etc.
- Provides recommendations to training and processes to manager/mentor, with an eye to continued process improvement. May begin creating and updating training materials.
- Takes an active role in onboarding and asking questions to gain complete understanding of the rollout process
Note: Please note this is a range posting, level will be based on experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field.
- Minimum 2 years, typically 3 years or more of relevant experience.
- If applicable, completion of product development program.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis software (e.g., SAS, Access).
- Must have proficient planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and communication skills.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.