Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for a Senior Strategic Operations Analyst to join our GTM Innovation and analytics team. Youll work closely with both the operations and sales teams to ensure the full onboarding for customers from creation to live. This role is ideal for someone who has an operations and analytics background, and is open to leading projects from start to finish.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for increasing efficiency across the Toast sales cycle by working cross-functionally with sales, onboarding, systems, data and operations
- Provide thought partnership with the sales and onboarding leadership team about how to improve the go-to-market process.
- Have a strategic mind for the areas of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising
- Assess areas where blockages and inefficiencies are occurring in the onboarding funnel
- Connect with our business development, sales, and marketing teams to understand how to improve and innovate the go live process
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- The right candidate will possess both technical and people skills and demonstrate a strong ability to motivate, coach and train.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations, systems and front line sales execution.
- Systems and process-oriented mindset, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different systems work together to contribute to our sales motion.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.