We provide solutions that protect thousands of enterprises, service providers and government networks against a new age of cyber-threats. Our game-changing platform with innovative architecture is backed by over 75 patents and patents pending, and chosen by over 2000 enterprises worldwide to increase their security postures. This has made iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the market.
We are looking for an Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. The Analyst will help drive sales growth by identifying areas for expansion and improvement.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Coordinating with sales, finance, accounting and marketing teams to develop and implement solutions
- Coordinating with local, regional, national, and global sales teams to ensure sales goals are met in a timely fashion and in compliance with best practices and relevant regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or a related field
- Minimum three years of specific related experience in an Analyst or similar Finance role is preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects while achieving time sensitive deadlines
- Experience working cross-functionally among teams and business groups
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity is required
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills, ability to multitask and work in a team orientated environment.
- Ability to problem solve and willingness to immerse yourself in time sensitive projects.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated; possess outstanding business acumen and self-discipline.
- Must have a strict code of confidentiality. Computer Skills: High Proficiency in use of CRM’s, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT.
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Awesome working environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Free onsite gym membership
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss inc is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas