Who We Are
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe is growing and looking to hire an Amazon Ecommerce Manager. In this role, You'll be the in-house expert and repository of knowledge of all Amazon platform changes and best practices.
- Manage listings on Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central accounts daily, including setting up new listings, modifying listings and optimizing listings according to companys marketing strategies.
- Maintain product data and brand integrity throughout entire Amazon catalog.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance to drive sales.
- Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI.
- Analyze, execute, and optimize a keyword research strategy which identifies the most effective and targeted key phrases to drive traffic.
- Periodically reassess these key phrases in order to ensure that they continue to stay relevant.
- Perform detailed competitive analysis (SEO) with intent to provide insights on potential new sources of traffic, closing any keyword gaps, and increasing our SERP positioning.
- Optimize the number of product resellers to drive buy box ownership.
- Plan and allocate AMS and AMG spend based on performance KPIs.
- Understand and implement SEO best practices.
- Be the in-house expert and repository of knowledge of all Amazon platform changes and best practices.
- Use appropriate Amazon follow-up tools to drive reviews and customer engagement.
- Work with DTC and Marketing teams to develop winning messaging tactics based on test and learn experimentation.
- Partner with marketing team to enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, images, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Maintain knowledge of Amazon selling policies and code of conduct and ensure all accounts remain in compliance.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience for a consumer product or technology company.
- Superior prioritization and problem solving skills.
- A self-starter and manager able to influence and lead.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
More Jobs From