Office Tour Photos
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
Turbonomic is looking for an Alliances Manager to take ownership to build and maintain our key strategic alliances (I.e. AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, Intel, Cisco, Citrix, etc.. ) through day-to-day management and relationship building with our partners. As you grow into the role, you will become increasingly responsible for driving a sell-through, co-engagement strategy, and defined joint solutions with a set of targeted Alliance prospects. You, your alliance partners and their channel will be a critical component of the overall execution and success of Turbonomic as we drive joint customer opportunities across enterprise customers.
What You'll be Doing
- Drive enablement and ongoing management & success of an expanding ecosystem of partners
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive growth and revenue
- Develop joint technology opportunities to highlight market vision and direction (1+1=3 Value)
- Internal and external sales support, driving the Rhythm of Business (RoB) management, strategic cross-team integration, and partner-seller integration
- Drive internal alignment with the Alliance team resources and other Turbonomic resources. Actively drive a partners sales & support review sessions, execute against sales plan, drive pipeline creation and velocity, and achieve verifiable outcomes through the solution selling cycle
- Drive sales orchestration and partner alignment with Turbonomic; Own joint territory planning sessions with our Channel, Enterprise and Commercial sellers to promote collaboration between our teams
- Meet and match up Account Executives to build joint account plans with partner teams for customers that are within the target of our alliance partners; Understand the rules of engagement to ensure that the sell-through motion is clearly understood by all involved
- Proactively schedule meetings with the applicable sales teams for segment focus; Articulate the partners Go to Market strategy and sales goals and work to create strong relationships with each party
- Alliance alignment to the broader ecosystem; Identify and facilitate connection to other Turbonomic strategic or managed partners to assist with accelerating, growing, and fulfilling the solution/deal proposed
What youll bring
- 1-5 years experience in alliance and/or channels
- Prior sales experience preferred, with an understanding of enterprise sales
- Self-directed, strong business acumen and analytical/forecasting skills
- Solution sales knowledge to include SaaS delivery models
- Experience in build out solution technical value proposition, business cases and plans
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure and operations
- Possess core attributes of teamwork, drive for results, impact and influence, organizational agility and problem solving
- Experience presenting and building relationships with internal and external Executive Leadership Teams; selling to multiple-stakeholders, with a C-Level approver
- Experience working with virtual teams across a subsidiarys matrix structure and will display strong negotiation skills and inclusive behaviors
- Bachelor's and Masters degree preferred
- Boston / Austin preferred (remote OK)
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More Jobs From